Monday, May 18, 2009

Hair & Makeup Daniela Gutierrez


Hi Bellas,

Today I worked with a fabulous young lady named Daniela Gutierrez. Daniela is my best-friends daughter, believe it or not this little bombshell is only 16 years old. The object of the little make-over was to give her a soft natural look, and bring out those beautiful green eyes she has. Another thing I wanted to accomplish is avoid making her look much older than what she really is.
I blew out her hair and gave her some soft curls at the ends. Gave her a soft green eye shadow over the entire eye, then shaped the eye with a smoky grey, lined the upper and lower lids with a jet black, and finished it off with some black mascara. Gave her a soft rosy cheek and a near nude lipgloss.
The pictures don't do much justice, but I'm sure you can see some of the details in the pics provided.
Please leave some comments. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
Until next time,
Ciao Bellas,
Cecyv

2 comments: