Monday, May 18, 2009

A Little Introduction

Hello Bloggers & Followers!!!!!!!!!!

This is it! My dreams are becoming a reality. Yay! I can finally say, "I'm doing what I LOVE!" After years of being a part of "Corporate America" I have decided to venture off and do what I love and have a passion for. Be a part of the Beauty/Fashion world.

It all began this past October, when the Universe had another plan for me, and I lost my job. As a result of failed interviews and dead end jobs, I began some much needed and long awaited "soul searching." Luckily, I have a wonderful Mother who has been there for me emotionally, AND financially to have the ability to take 6 months to complete this "soul searching." After much research I came across this wonderful school called International Makeup Career Center. I decided to become a student at this school and am currently aspiring to become a MAKEUP ARTIST!

During this short period of time at this school, I have learned many alot. But, there is much to come in the future.

I have created this blog so that my family and friends can join me in this much awaited Journey and have the ability to experience the success that I'm sure I will acquire.

Please stay tuned for pictures and stories of the adventures I will encounter. I already have some under my belt!

Ciao Bellas,

CecyV

2 comments:

  1. This is great!!! So glad you're turning your passion into your career. I will support you and follow you through. Talk to you soon.
    Smooches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you changed your passion to make up from drinking...lol...but we wish you the best and look forward to your great adventures...Juan and Yidah

    ReplyDelete